View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 10:41 AM   #8
rock
Addict
rock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic somethingrock has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Nook, Astak EZ Reader Pocket, iPhone 3g, Droid
Hey Harry, he says a power plant and by saws, he means big round saws, like mechanical ones used at plants.

Also he is not saying anything about aliens, just they were more advance then people give them credit for.

The show was Ancient Aliens, but he never said aliens, the had the ancient aliens theorist use his theory to further theirs.

Basically he says the shafts leading the the queens chamber were filled with zinc, and I forget the other compound, to create hydrogen, then the hydrogen would go out the kings chamber shaft where it could be harnessed.

Interesting theory as the quens chamber they did find salt residue on all the walls.

Also why should we just assume it was a tomb? If it was assumed that the illiad was a just grand story, then troy would have never been found. I am not saying it isn't but if evidence isn't there you still look for other reasons.

Also I typed this from my droid, so please forgive any typos.

Also disclaimer again, I do not support claims by Mr: Dunn, just find it interesting.

Also this is not the exact Saw he is talking about, but same principle. They had a Saw in the queries, where they could push the stone into. What he says you had workers turning the say with basically a rope and crank while other workers pushed the stone into the saw.

Last edited by rock; 04-21-2010 at 11:26 AM.
rock is offline   Reply With Quote