View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 12:27 AM   #9
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen Cole View Post
It's worth noting they have a dedicated forum on that site for books http://www.ipadforums.net/ibooks/ . Of course not much happening on it now, still over a month until it is even released....
Good to know, always good to have more sources for impressions. People here are much more knowledgeable on e-books, but impressions from more casual readers (like myself) about how the iPad is for reading will be more useful for me.

Not that people here are biased or anything. People who read for hours a day just have different needs than a much more casual reader like me.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote