View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 09:02 PM   #148
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbp View Post
I'm very sure that was the actual change. I was playing with this at work - now I'm at home. It's 00:50 here and I don't have the energy to reproduce now. If no-one verifies it before I get to work tomorrow I'll double-check it then and post an update.
Thank you. I do hope you are correct about everything working. The only thing I'm wondering is how do we get the book off of an iPod Touch that has not been jailbroken.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote