View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 08:50 PM   #54
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by huari View Post
fwiw I use readium to read offline epub on my Google Samsung ARM chromebook. Simple and it works. I either load up a usb flash full of books or if I have wifi use Google Drive.
Huari, could you point me to a quick faq or whatever on how to add books to readium?

I don't have a chromebook but a senior in the house with parkinsons (causing major shaking) has one and wants to read ebooks on it. I don't get the chromebooks myself preferring my laptop, desktop and android devices.

I emailed her an epub and she saved it but now can't locate it with readium. I'm at a loss for how to help her.
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote