View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 07:09 AM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by wttwoa View Post
if i drag and drop all of my library, would it keep the organization into the sub folders? here is how i have my books organized:

the main thing i dont want is just a pile of book into 1 folder on the nook with no way to telling which book is part of which series and not be able to tell if its book 1 or 2, etc. and im wanting to put all the books i have on it so i can read it at any time i want to as long as its charged.

Wow! You're making your life very complicated by using your PC to organize your ebooks - in my opinion.

Calibre can organize your entire library with ease.

I used to do what you did, and I woke up screaming such obscenities as, "Cthulhu nagok-rak-uk! No! No!" Fortunately, a member here suggested I use calibre, and my nightmares have stopped.

There is, however, an occasional rumbling under my bed.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote