View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 04:19 PM   #386
Vaesse
Zealot
Vaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolateVaesse is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I'm tweaking my script covers again... plus I've finished a bunch more. I'll update/upload when I'm done. However, I've encountered a small speed bump.

I'm trying to do something I've never done before and it's not working quite like I expected it to (which would have been very straightforward). On my scripts, I've put the original air date of the episode/movie in the "PubDate" field. I wanted this to appear on the cover next to the series index (which is the season/episode number). I tried changing:

Episode {Series_Index}
to
Epidose {Series_Index} - {PubDate}

and several variations (Date in parens, standing alone, etc.) in both the custom text and "Series text" fields, and can't get it to show up. What am I missing?
Vaesse is offline   Reply With Quote