View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 05:28 PM   #47
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
OK, I understand now. I haven't heard of a Kobo going from off to standby without it being turned on first. I don't know what to suggest.

Standby should use more power than off. But, starting up from off should use a lot of power. It is a trade-off between how long it is not going to be used. Personally, I have standby set to 15 minutes and off to never. I don't think there has been a day since I got my Kobo that I haven't used it. The quick wake-up is great for just grabbing few minutes reading during the day.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote