Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 08:33 PM   #64
GinRummy
GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GinRummy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTess View Post
In Canada...

Quick question - for charging my Arc (when it arrives) is it true all I need is a mini USB cable? Can I continue to use the one from my Vox?

Thanks!
It comes with a charger that only plugs into the wall. If you want to plug into your pc or laptop you will need to buy a usb 2.0 cable with a MICRO end on it, not a usb mini. Yes, there is a difference. For me that difference was that I have 10 usb mini cables lying around from cameras and cell phones I no longer use and not one MICRo cable to be found so I had to go to my local "The Source" store and pay $24.99 for a blackberry micro usb cable. I am quite sure they can be found for much cheaper but you can't be adhd without impulsive spending, now can you?

On the plus side, while I was there I also purchased a Gnarlyfish "Aquisition Portfolio" for 7" tablets for $24.99 as well. A nice little book style cover that contorts itself into a stand that props your arc up for the hands-free reading necessary when munching goopy chicken wings or pizza.

http://www.thesource.ca/estore/produ...language=en-CA
GinRummy is offline   Reply With Quote