View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #5
Fvek
Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Fvek can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by atordo View Post
Had to edit one of the scripts though, the path wasn't complete (I think a "bin/" was missing in start_frotz_shell.sh, but I'm not 100% sure now).
Oops, you're right. Fixed now. After editing the script on the Kindle* I manually changed that version in Ubuntu for zipping instead of copying the working version.

* If anyone wants a copy of the text editor joe, I got that working and can post it too. It's a lot easier to use than vi (I can never remember how you're supposed to quit vi!)
Fvek is offline   Reply With Quote