View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 08:15 PM   #33
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I change fonts when I change books. I use Gill Sans and Georgia the most, and occasionally Amasis and Delima. I never use (and dislike) Avenir and Times New Roman.

In terms of possible new fonts, I like Perrywood and Sabon and Gentium, but I'm still searching for the perfect book font, if there is such a thing. A couple of new sans serif options would be great too.
For sans-serif, give Verdana a go.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote