View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 12:32 PM   #27
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Bart View Post
I don't want to screw more my bricked KT so I just want to know what is the procedure after I run this tool, I mean if I need to run a script or just run the tool...
My best advice would be to wait (I know it's a killing) for geekmaster to finish his universal Boot Selector Tool because right now it's not fully functional for Touch. So put your device in a shelf and don't be tempted to do stuff on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murz_07 View Post
How far are you from from enabling usbnetwork in diags mode (Kindle Touch)?
How long do we need to wait the release of tools you wrote about?
Anyway
He is apparently taking time to build this for the good of all of us, so it's better not to waste time and post these (I know you said you're sorry) as we're all waiting for his magic to save our Kindles. These kinds of post just pollutes the thread (including my post right now as a response) with not so much related and to-business posts. Also, hi and welcome to MobileRead my friend.
Thanks a bunch

Last edited by thatworkshop; 02-23-2012 at 12:37 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote