View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:21 PM   #1
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
How can I get contents inside toc.ncx?

I've no idea what the correct format is for TOC's of epubs or how they're structured... but, I have two epubs of which the TOC's (toc.ncx files) only include: Cover; Begin reading; Author biography; Title page; Copyright page; Dedication page; Acknowledgements and Contents. All of them useless links if you're in the middle of the book and want to jump to a certain chapter.

The epubs also have a contents.opf file... which have the nice list of links to the chapters. I'd like these to show up in the real TOC when I'm reading. How would I go about doing that?

Thanks!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote