View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 11:55 AM   #441
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@ElMiko - the same response applies regardless. I'm not sure what you want expect anyone to tell you. I can't do anything without seeing the book for myself, and who "says" the number is supposed to be 100K? The plugin logic is as I described above, and I've never seen any counts which are widely anomalous to the number of pages (from Goodreads) for the book. Perhaps your copy of the book is corrupted.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote