View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:06 PM   #12
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
I can say that these SOs were very popular for the early Kindles. I don't know if they will be the same quality, but a lot of people offset the entire price of the Kindles with the money saved on these offers. Of course, some would question would someone have purchased the products in the first place if the ads did not run on the device.
I saved enough money from those early offers to pay for my Kindle twice. And I only counted offers for items I planned on buying anyway.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote