View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 08:12 PM   #626
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I haven't read in weeks. This is the worst "drought" I think I've ever had.
I went through a period like that, too. I just kept picking up books, starting them, and putting them down. I just couldn't get into any of them.

I finally just picked up a short story and made it through, then another one and made it through. Then chose a light, fluffy, short, cozy mystery to read and then another short, fluffy, fun novel. I was able to get back to wanting to read. I think I was reading too many novels that were either intense or detailed and I was not relaxing after a busy day. Switching to short and fun novels helped get me back to reading again.

I hope you are able to get back to enjoying it, again.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote