View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 03:16 PM   #274
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
No, it looks like a nice reader, but it's really just a 650 with WiFi, and if you're not going to use the WiFi much, why spend £130 (or whatever it costs) for no good reason? Of course, if the reason is simply that it's a fun new gadget to play with, that's probably good enough . I used to buy every new reader that came out, but for me they've now matured sufficently that I'm no longer doing so.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote