View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 07:14 AM   #70
merrygoblin
merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Sony PRS-650, HTC Desire
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnfe View Post
I just did a quick search on Inkmesh and a UK store was included. Try here...

http://www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAndS...e&cat=%5cBooks
Thanks (and thank you to JSWolf also).

I know the Wheel of Time books are being converted to ebooks one per month, but the epubs seem to be lagging behind the Kindle formats for the series - neither the WHSmith or Waterstones site has the latest books in the series as epubs yet, though the early ones in the series are there. When I checked before (I did check those sites), I seem to recall none of them were available as epubs, so it's good to know the epubs are at least slowly catching up for the series.

Anyway, I'm probably marginally off topic, so back to your regularly scheduled discussion...
merrygoblin is offline   Reply With Quote