View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 10:35 AM   #9
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
I agree, I don't think there's currently a way to put ePubs into iBooks without using iTunes.

However, I have converted a number of books into ePub using Calibre and they all work fine in iBooks. So if this is how you created your files, I don't think you'll have any problem.

From what I understand, there are a few ePub standard elements that iBooks does not currently support -- the most notable are alternate font faces, and embedded fonts.

However, if your books don't require these features, then your books will probably work just fine. I don't think that Calibre can create books with those features anyway -- can it?
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote