View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
Fabe
Dylanologist
Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.

Device: none/all/any
Testing .epub Files from Calibre on iPad

I have several .epub files I wish to view on an iPad using iBook. I do not own an iPad. However, the Apple computer store is just up the street from me and they are happy to let me putter with theirs.

I uploaded my .epub files to my iDisk Documents folder. I was able to see the files in the Documents folder on an iPad. Now here's the rub. I could not download the files to the iPad. It tells me the file type is not supported.

Any suggestions on how to test my files on an iPad that is not synced with my computer?

FYI I was able to see the files in .pdb format on Mac/Kindle software. They looked fine.

Thanks - Fabe
Fabe is offline   Reply With Quote