View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 03:51 PM   #171
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
Something's off... As far as I'm aware, I can 'support' - second - three nominations, and then I can nominate three choices as well. I've counted every time I've participated so far, and I've done as just described. It has apparently been okay, and I hope it still is.

IF 'nomination' means seconding/thirding some book AND suggesting one - all included, I have for the last year completely misunderstood the rules. I hope I haven't. To my mind, nominating and supporting a nomination, is two completely different things.
From the first message:

How Many Nominations Can I Make?
Each participant has 3 nominations. You can nominate a new book for consideration or nominate (second, third) one that has already been nominated by another person.

So, yes, whether you are the first nomination or a second or third it counts as one of your nominations.

I just was never really strict about it. Also, when we don't have as active a nomination month as this one, people doing more than 3 each does help use get a decent number of books to vote for.

So.... no worries... I have counted all the nominations thus far. I was just teasing Kenny for nominating a book about books.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote