Thread: Removing Books?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 01:13 PM   #1
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
Removing Books?

There's an option to remove books, which seems to remove all formats of a particular book.

Is there a way to select which formats are removed? For example if I stick a .txt into Calibre then I'd like to remove that later once I have a .mobi created. Since Calibre ate my data I'm a little cautious about having it write to my device, so I prefer to have it save all the books and then I copy them across manually. It's a pain to delete all the superflous formats each time.
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote