View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 03:27 AM   #45
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
So who's reading a good ZOMBIE book? --- You know the story: Blood, guts, intestines and flying brains.

Does anyone need any Brains, by the way? (I only mention this because I saw what looked like a pile of writhing maggots, but it was actually someone's brains working its way across a parking lot. I didn't think brains were ambulatory, but this one surprised even me.)

Has anyone seen any splattered zombie remains anywhere? I've been looking, but I think someone dumped some garbage somewhere close by and the stink is driving out everyone - including zombies.

So who's reading a good ZOMBIE book?

Don
Exactly, thats what I really want... something REALLY gory. Think lawnmower-scene in "Breaindead"!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote