View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 01:32 PM   #2
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I use many tools based on their ability to easily 'port to multiple platforms, including my PC and my PDA (both Windows-based). Therefore, I use the basic notepad app to write outlines and story/character notes, and Word 2007 to write the actual novel. The 2007 format and notepad allow me to import the novel and notes to my PDA and back, to write or edit at home or on the go as I am inspired. Converting the finished Word doc to Word 97-2003 allows me to import it into multiple apps for conversion to other e-book formats.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote