View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 02:43 PM   #15
Timoleon
Time Enough at Last
Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPhone 5, Kindle 3, Fire, Sony PRS-350
Exclamation Eureka!

Great news for all of you, like me, who needs to chew each paragraph separately --- the peas cannot touch the corn cannot touch the mashed potatoes:

Kovid has written me off-site and given me a simple style sheet override for Calibre's ePub output that separates each paragraph with a line/space:

{{{
p { padding-bottom; 3em; margin-bottom: 3em}
}}}

That's all there is to it --- I've tried it and it works!

Thanks, Kovid --- I must pinch myself now to make sure that I'm not dead and already in Elysium...
Timoleon is offline   Reply With Quote