View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 09:51 AM   #11
Timoleon
Time Enough at Last
Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPhone 5, Kindle 3, Fire, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
the problem with css is that you can't really have "override rules". So there may be something in the CSS from the LIT file that is pverriding the margin setting.

Also you have to make sure that in the HTML in the LIT file <p> is actually what is used for paragraphs and not something like <br> or <DIV>
Thanks, Kovid! The LIT files were produced by Book Designer 5.0 from various original formats. I'll bust apart the files and take a closer look...

Now for some investigation and some experimentation...I'm so glad I've got today off! It will keep my mind off the nasty cold I have and the minor surgery I'm going to have done later on this morning.
Timoleon is offline   Reply With Quote