View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 09:25 AM   #309
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson1 View Post
The way those Noreve cases work, you need the second hinge in the back to allow you to get your Kobo into and out of the case. So it's not just a landscape mode stand.

Besides, who knows? Kobo could release firmware in the future that includes a landscape mode. They probably won't, but it's not completely beyond the realms of possibility. I won't be holding my breath for that one though.

As for those talking about the price, my justification was that the Noreve cases are not much more than the official Kobo sleepcover cases, but the quality is several orders of magnitude better. Furthermore I felt more comfortable about dropping 50 or 60 GBP for a Noreve case than a cheap case because I knew I'd be getting a top quality piece. That was my reasoning. Yours will undoubtedly be different.

Actually, I would have purchased a Noreve case (based upon my previous experience with these excellent cases), but it would have arrived in the U.S. after I had left and returned to Peru. Unfortunately, the additional cost of shipping to Peru would have been prohibitive.

So, in the meantime (and to keep my Aura HD protected), I bought a different case that arrived while I was still in the U.S.

Those Noreve cases are so wonderfully made, that I urge everyone to visit their site and look over what they have to offer - and not just for Kobo products, either.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote