View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 06:39 PM   #308
meson1
meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meson1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Espresso Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
With that said, I wonder my Kobo does not allow for horizontal mode for reading? (Well, that's another thread, I guess.)
The way those Noreve cases work, you need the second hinge in the back to allow you to get your Kobo into and out of the case. So it's not just a landscape mode stand.

Besides, who knows? Kobo could release firmware in the future that includes a landscape mode. They probably won't, but it's not completely beyond the realms of possibility. I won't be holding my breath for that one though.

As for those talking about the price, my justification was that the Noreve cases are not much more than the official Kobo sleepcover cases, but the quality is several orders of magnitude better. Furthermore I felt more comfortable about dropping 50 or 60 GBP for a Noreve case than a cheap case because I knew I'd be getting a top quality piece. That was my reasoning. Yours will undoubtedly be different.

Last edited by meson1; 05-01-2014 at 06:46 PM.
meson1 is offline   Reply With Quote