View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 09:32 AM   #306
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I'll probably be buying the Noreve case, either this one from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Kobo-Aura-Trad...reve+kobo+aura

or the brown one with the quilted back, which is available only from Noreve (and not Amazon).
Why get the brown quilted one when Noreve offers a myriad of different leather colors, textures and finishes? Since my AHD's already brown, I'm tempted to pick up an understated bluish Noreve in Patine or Ambition with a rougher vintage texture (or possibly a neutral color or dark orange). Still, I can't quite justify the expense for an e-reader that might be replaced suddenly if something even better happens to surface.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 05-01-2014 at 09:37 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote