View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 12:48 PM   #61
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Tanks for all the input up to now

I've also noticed something else; something I do not like. I get distracted by "what to read next" due to the sheer number of options I have available, both in paper, as in eBooks. "Should I read the next Shannara book, or should I start with the first book of Mallorean after this one? Should I do something completely different?" At some point, I get the feeling that I want to read everything, except the book I'm through already for over 70%. And it's not because I don't like the book I'm reading now; I have it with all boks, the past few weeks.

And.... Uhh... Guys. Could someone split the "Read Discworld in order!" vs. "Read it using a map!"-fight into another topic? I think it would be more productive and the carnage could be bigger as none are distracted from the fight in question

Last edited by Katsunami; 02-05-2013 at 12:55 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote