View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 10:38 PM   #2
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
I can understand you decision, even while I came up with a different one.

but then again, my own decision to get the Gen3 was after using the PRS500 for a few months, as such giving me a better idea as to what I wanted.

While the PDF support is better on the Sony's, while being a pain, it is not a dealbreaker for me on the Gen3. Most of the content I want to read is txt or html, so the gen3 saves me the hassle of having to convert the stuff, even thought it is not that difficult.

As for the firmware, while id does have issues, at least we know that bookeen is actively working on it, and that any and all new features will be supported on on all gen3's.

With sony I'm afraid that they may use the excuse of using new features to try to make me buy a new one, as opposed to just offering a firmware update.

Still, looking forward to you joining the Bookeen Brigade sometime in te not to distant future
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote