View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 10:37 PM   #40
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
And, how could I have forgotten the Arthur Upfield/Inspector Bonaparte mysteries, set in various spots around Australia. Again not available (to my knowledge) in the US as e-books - maybe in Canada or Australia???

Another set of books, like the Marvin Albert ones in my previous post, where I really get a sense of place. But in this case I've only been to Australia once for two days, for work, with only about 3 hours one morning to sight-see, so I'm not sure how accurate the sense-of-place really is!
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote