View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 05:01 PM   #15
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insalata View Post
Would those instructions work (more or less) on a Mac? I'm a complete SQL novice - but I assume there must be some similar software out there?

I love my new reader (the first I've had), but it's a pain if you pop out of the book you're reading to have a quick look at a different one, then have to go through five pages of clunky navigation to dig it out again!
Yeah, use a tool like MesaSQLite on the Mac instead. It also has a tool to execute SQL statements. I do all my work on OS X, and I used MesaSQLite to create/test the trigger.
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote