View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 10:12 PM   #84
witeowl
Hopeless Geek
witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color (manual nooter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by captkjaneway View Post
Great points Catlady and Nancy, I really get irked by folk trying to read subtexts into the writer's mood/feeling/message when they wrote a book or poem or play.

I am a phillistine, and believe if you like it then don't worry about what 'message' it sends or was meant to convey - just bloody enjoy it!
Don't you believe that critical thinking is an important part of education? I mean, if it's all about enjoyment, then... well... we may as well get rid of all classes but P.E. in middle school.
witeowl is offline   Reply With Quote