Thread: LCD vs. e-ink
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 01:35 AM   #74
Jakie
Connoisseur
Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jakie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Blackberry playbook and Q10
It seems to me this is a forum about reading....not only devices. We seem to lose sight (sorry about the pun -not) that regardless which screen method, we ARE reading, and electronically at that. I have read on PDA, netbook, android pad with cheap resisitive screen, and will pick up an e ink reader in the near future. Global statements that X cannot be used for reading, because...does not stand up to scrutiny. I am glad that we like the device we have...after all, we bought it. Let's not try to convert the world. Remember, " a man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still" End of sermon.
Jakie is offline   Reply With Quote