View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 12:28 PM   #74
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Perhaps we should start a thread in the lounge and post all original doggerel?
yes please
i promise to read it, if not contribute.

i don't see what could possibly be obvious about a response to "nothing against women".

ah yes, you have definitely been sucked into (or created...) a temporal vortex... geographically 7 hours earlier than paris, so when i remarked on it the first time, it was around 6 in the morning ? or was it 5 ? i can't remember being asleep before 3 recently but i try to avoid the dismal, pallid hours surrounding dawn at all costs, as the most uncivilised part of the day, regardless of the time zone. this said, if i *must* experience them conscious (to any degree), i try always to let them be one of the last sights of my "day", rather than the first...

more later, must go, back soon.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote