View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 07:59 PM   #8
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Main club: my favorite choice was far and away Tender is the Night, my favorite book of the year. I was blown away by the characterizations, the evocation of time and place, and most of all the staggeringly beautiful prose.

Lit club: this one's harder, as I think most were worthy and/or interesting reads. I'll echo fantasyfan and pick Mansfield Park, as the discussion truly expanded my understanding of this re-read, and Turn, Magic Wheel was just sheer pleasure.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote