View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:26 PM   #14746
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Too bad it's the last Dresden Files book you're allowed to read.
I'm going to have to try the Dresden Files again... I keep trying to get into it, and each time I put it down after about 20-30 pages. But so many of you seem to love the series, and being a 'series lover' would be most gratified to find another looong series to read.

Off-topic question: Is playing Dreidel on-line considered Internet Gambling? I always used to lose to my cousins, but wonder if I'd stand a better chance playing on the Net.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote