View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 12:16 AM   #730
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
I think it might be the new blocker that squidge.org is using. Squidge hosts ncisfiction.com and i was able to find a livejournal account to ask questions on. This is what the response I got when I gave them my IP address.

Quote:
According to the new "blocker" that we input to protect ourselves from spammer and hackers, your machine seems to be infected by some sort of virus, that's trying to attack the server when you connect up.

Here's the info:

#: 1474 @: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 11:31:13 -0700 Running: 0.4.10a1

Score: 1
Violation count: 1
Why blocked: No known valid python clients or spiders. Infected machine.
Query: stid=03733
Referer:
User Agent: Python-urllib/2.7
Reconstructed URL: http:// www.ncisfiction.com /chapters.php?stid=03733
It sounds like their blocker sees the plugin as a virus. I'm not sure if I should reply to that message as it is in a public area or send a pm. I haven't tried any other squidge site with the plugin to see if the same things happen.