View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 07:51 AM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSullivan View Post
II've created a column and used the text etc. for column type. I want to change this to a yes/no type but Calibre will not allow editing here - what might I have done wrong.
You cannot change the type of a column. In some cases you can create a new column of the correct type and use search/replace to fill it in, or (often easier) search for the values in the original column that are to have some value in the new column, select the results, and then use bulk edit to set the value.
Quote:
Also, if I understand correctly if I tick-off the check mark the answer should show a green check mark or red cross - this doesn't seem to work for me.
The check will show only if the value in the column is one of 'yes', 'checked' or 'true', ignoring letter case. The X will show only if the value is one of 'no', 'unchecked', or 'false'.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote