View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 08:47 AM   #28
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyoxi View Post
I've been trying to figure out what you can set in the config.xml that would override the window settings, but didn't find anything relevant. I am not sure if with the level of control you have it is possible.

Although one hack comes to mind. I don't know whether you can put an underscore into the app. name. If yes you may try to name your application com.erez.fullgallery001_PC:N to propagate the PC:N key:value pair into the window title.
I tried this workaround but it didn't work!
I still think the only way to remove the bar is to hide it under the blankbackground but I don't know how to do it!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote