View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 08:48 AM   #3
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I'm not going for a specific goal in 2013. I felt I was favouring short books too much this year, to make sure I got my 50. My main aim is for my TBR to go down instead of up.

As a subsidiary goal, I think I'm going to try to finish off the list of Hugo winners. I originally decided to read the whole lot 3 or 4 years ago, at which time I'd already read half of them. I now have just 9 to go, and when I've finished my current book, none of them will be "blocked", so I think I ought to be able to fit them all in, along with 2013’s winner.

I'm also planning to start on my Detectives A-Z list (see other thread), which is so far mostly undecided, but I think I'll just try to read, say, 8 of them, rather than all 26.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote