View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 02:36 PM   #6
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
But I thought I read somewhere (maybe in the Calibre section of MR) that the extended driver didn't yet work for the Aura HD?
It "works", but there's some oddities that will take a while to work out as I don't have an Aura to test with. It's definitely not supported, and I'll probably mention that more than a few times every time I see something but I'm interested in any issues that aren't already identified in the device plugin thread over in the Calibre -> Plugins subforum.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote