View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 01:41 PM   #8
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
If you really have it working all the time, please tell me more exactly how you have managed to do what seems to me to require a miracle! It seems to me that you may just have been lucky, since with some books it works anyway without having two files. When I initially tried three books, one worked, and one jumped too early, one jumped too late.
By not having one single url fragment in my OPF files. Anywhere. I've tried a bunch of books.

Quote:
I created two xhtml files, the first with the start of the document and the toc. The second with the main document.
I think you're making a mistake by having your html ToC in the same xhtml file as your Start point. Those reference entries for those two items in your OPF need to point to two separate files. And the file that contains the ToC should contain nothing but the ToC, IMO.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote