View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #1
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
My New $69 K4 is here!

I just unboxed my new K4B! It comes in a all black Kindle box.

I am in awe! The difference is breathtaking! The background on the K4B is near white just like my K3! Oh I am so happy I've got happy tears going at the moment! *sniff*

The text is black not near black but black and this is using the condensed font. The front bezel feels like black smooth plastic. It's a much nicer feel and no fingerprints! Very similar to the KF's shiny black. Woot! The back feels a little more smoother but it's same backing just in black.

The page keys are not stiff at all! Just a little push and it turns the page. They feel is less clicky for lack of description. Now I can turn pages this easy I can read without my cover now if I want and not worry about dropping it with my tiny hands!

The glass is the same but maybe a different tint. It's really hard to tell. They have made some minor but wonderful improvements.

This is not a color trick or illusion as some would claim. The screen contrast between black and white is serious noticeably.

Wow Amazon you have me again!

I will check it to the K3 after I upgrade the firmware. K4B has blacker text than K3 will see if that is still true with 3.4.

Update: 3.4 did improve the K3's text contrast but the K4B is still better in both background and text contrast.

Last edited by Blossom; 09-12-2012 at 11:40 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote