View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 12:26 PM   #1
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Looking for eBook for Scanned PDFs

I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive eInk eBook reader to read PDFs of the books I've scanned to PDF. The scanned books have not been run through OCR and edited so they are just a series of images of the pages and will not flow. I need something that can zoom in on the images so they will fill the width of the screen and scroll up and down once zoomed. A 6" would probably be big enough unless the image can be rotated to landscape; then a 5" would probably do. Landscape would have the advantage of being able to use the cover as a kickstand to hold the reader up at an angle for hands off reading (except to change pages). I would rather not have to lug around a 9".

Last edited by Lady Fitzgerald; 06-22-2010 at 08:36 PM.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote