View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 09:59 AM   #8
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
It's nice to hear opinions and since I'm just thinking about it, keep them coming.
I have a question for you: Why is that not true of the Kindle & Nook? Do you think that the Sony owners are less passionate about their readers then the other two? The nook Board is a very lively place and the device is very new and they DO have a dedicated Board provided by Barnes & Noble; the same thing could be said about the Kindle since Amazon also provides a dedicated board for the Kindle. Sony has no dedicated board for their reader and yet your opinion is that a 2nd board would divide instead of enhance.
I think that because those boards started early in the life of the readers, they took off. For years MR has been the home for Sony Reader owners.

If you're willing to put in the work to make it work, go for it!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote