View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 03:43 PM   #14
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
I would like wireless if it meant that I could get an e version of the complete New York Times on the same day it is published instead of having to get the p version. (Of course, I'd also want a complete e version of The Economist, too.)
Get Calibre. (Sheesh, Kovad's succinct signature line has worked on me.)

I get both the NY Times and The Economist via Calibre. And others. For free. The NY Times I know is the latest. Unless you know that either or both of these aren't complete. The NY Times is usually about 1,400 Reader pages, and the Economist I got two days ago was 461 Reader pages. It takes a little while on the PC, and then a transfer to your Reader (here's where even wi-fi would be useful), so it's not as convenient as Kindle delivery.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote