View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 10:05 AM   #118
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion2782 View Post
is not possibile to lock to current read book? i can't find any description/manual..
This has been discussed several times in this thread. I'm afraid it isn't possible for this plugin to determine "current read". That requires programming on the device itself not at the calibre end.

However, your info details indicate you are a Kindle3 user. If this is the case, Kindle developer NiLuJe has a Kindle Screensaver hack which may have a "current read" option. That hack does all the complex work at the Kindle-end and you can use this plugin to create/transfer the cover images for the Screensaver hack to use. The relevant Kindle thread is referenced in post #1 of this thread but I'll repeat it here Font, ScreenSaver & USBNetwork Hacks for Kindle 2.x, 3.x & 4.x.

If you need help installing that hack you would need to ask your detailed questions in that thread.

Last edited by jackie_w; 12-03-2015 at 10:10 AM.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote