View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 02:39 AM   #267
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
There are several books for sale over at Amazon which teach you how to use Scrivener better.<snip>

And each section is broken down further into smaller sections that discuss a feature.
Thanks for the info. I've got about a month to go till my novel is ready for submission, so I'll stick with Scrivener till then. There's many YouTube videos to help as well.

I tend to think though that Scrivener's UI is in need of a good review - that there are so many books for a piece of software that is basically a cut-down WP with a few nice bits thrown in is testimony enough.

Scrivener is the first piece of software I've encountered that doesn't have a "Save" button for its toolbar! What looks like "Open File" is in fact some other instruction. Nor does it have an "Undo" or "Redo" button.
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote