View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 02:29 PM   #9
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
I suspect that the reason for the law favoring the recipient is to avoid companies running a scam where they send stuff then try to charge for it or pursue the recipient for not paying for return shipping. This is a "good thing". (been a victim of such an attempted scam myself -- company sent me a bunch of garbage and tried to charge me $400 for it).

I usually draw the line at where it would be worthwhile for me to go back and claim the difference if I were overcharged. If I'm overcharged a few dollars and already made it home, I let it go. So... if I'm undercharged a few dollars, I'll do the same. When it gets to be ~$2000, I'd most definitely be spending quite a bit of time trying to get my money back, so it's only fair that I spend some time trying to give it back.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote